Followers

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Nile Goddess !

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay wow! what a busy couple of weeks it has been stuff happening all over the place ! It is time for a new challenge over at the Stamping Chef and this week I have chosen to show you a gorgeous little image called Nile Goddess I done something a little different this time round I have made a cover for a little note book  my egyptian papers are from an etsy store called Flavoree where you can find some gorgeous digital papers this file is called Egyptian Patterns . I have also used another digital file from an Etsy store called Zadis Digital Scrapbook and the file is called Egyptian Bits and Papers. I have started by choosing Egyptian patterns 8 & 9 from Flavoree and halved them on the front of my notebook the other papers and embellies are from Egyptian Bits and Papers the paper is coded ZEBP2 and the ornaments are ZEBP- Ankh and ZEBP- Eye of Horus and ZEBP- wings 

Nile Goddess






                               





                                               

The Copic colors I have used are:
Skin: E11,13,15
Head Dress: Y21,23,26
Eyes: E30,31,33 and C0
Eye Shadow: W5,3,2
Lips: E01,02,04
Dress Jewels: Y21,23,26,28
Clothe: B32,34,37
Head Dress: B32,34,37
And she's done ! 
Now don't forget we are an Anything Goes Challenge Blog so here's the link again The Stamping Chef Challenge Blog head on over and have a look and join in the fun there are awesome prizes on offer ! Can't wait to see your Creations ! Now make sure to visit the other DT girls blogs they are awesome links can be found in my side bar :) 
Thanks for your visit today 
Hugs 
Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated