Followers

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Time .......


Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay today I will be showing you another of the fabulous images from Abigail Larsen  this one is called Poe I have matched it with my last post from Simply Steampunk Challenges which was Grave of Lenore. A tragic death of one so young ! I have used an easel card made from a base card of Black Core'dinations.
I have also used the following supplies:
Very vanilla card from Stampin Up !
6x6 Paper pad Solids from Graphic 45
Washi Tape from Graphic 45
Flowers are from Petaloo and Kaiser Craft
Clocks and hour glass are from my stash
Midnight Muse Ink from Stampin Up ! For the sky background
Time is precious stamp from Kaszazz
and the border punch I have used is a Martha Stewart punch
                     

                                               Poe

                                             

Close Up 



The Copic colors I have used my image are : 
For Poe : E21,11,51
B93,95,97,99
N3,5,7,9
C0,1,3
Graves: W0,1,3,5,7
C00,0,1,3,5,7
N0,1,3,5,7
Grass: YG61,63,67
Tree: W3,5,7,9
Flower: RV69
So I hope you have enjoyed my showing for you today and don't forget that the DT girls have also got some fantastic showings for you links can be found in my sidebar.
Bye for now 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated