Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Challenge Time at the Stamping Chef !!


Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is time for a new challenge over at The Stamping Chef as always it is an " Anything Goes Challenge" and as always there are some fab prizes up on offer so the image I have chosen to show you this week is called " Sirena" and you can get her Here. I have diverted off my usual style this week and tried something different. So I have used a three-fold-card and cut a panel from the front section to make a frame. I have cut out 2 other frames for the card front. And the seaside themed stamps are from Dark Room Door seaside sets. The flowers are from Petaloo and Kaisercraft. To color Sirena I have used the feather blending technique where the skin finishes and the tail starts.


                                            Sirena 

                                       


                                             

The copic colors I have used are:
Skin: E21,51,50 and W00,0,1
Hair: E30,31,33
Shell: E000,00,01,02
Harp: Y21,23,26
Eyes: B000,00,01 and C0
Lips/Tail/Eyeshadow: RV91,93,95
Thank you Tamara for another gorgeous image and the opportunity to play along with a fantastic group of very talented ladies ! 
 Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated