Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Little bit o Lace at LOC

Welcome back to Cards by Kay,it is midway reminder time at Left of Centre Challenges this time round it is to use Ribbon/Lace and or flowers. Our fabulous sponsors this month are Sassy Studios and this sweet little image is called Snow White Pin Up . A very sexy little image and a lot of fun to play with.
 I have used paper from Samantha Walker's Blossom pack called mini Pink Daisy available at Jessica Sprague.
My flowers are from Petaloo here
My corner die is from Couture Creations Intricutz Sophia Collection  - Missoni Here
I have layered all of this onto white Coredinations and Stampin Up Rose Red
Now my lace is a white piece that i have sprayed with Cherry Limeade from Tattered Angels.
 

                                         Snow White

                               

The Copic colors I have used fro my image are:
Skin: E21,11,51
Hair:E31,33,35
Eyes: E30,31,33
Apple: R01,02,05
Lips: E01,02,04
Dress: R81,83,85

So this is my instalment for this week at Left of centre go for a wander through all the fantaastic blogs from the DT girls as always they have put up a fantastic show for you !
Hugs 
Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated