Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Heads up reminder time at Punk You Girl !!

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay. It is midway reminder time over at Punk you Girl and this month it is Lavish lace we want you to dive into your stash and find your finest ! Our fabulous sponsor this month is Stitchy Bear and this image is called Goth Prom Queen and she is awesome I have had a blast playing with this girl. Unfortunately my pic is a little dark but time was of the essence ! I have used a black base card from Core'dinations and I have used my Spider web edge punch from Martha Stewart along the front edge.
My background paper is from Carta Bella Happy Haunting paper pack available from Jessica Sprague  as a digital kit.
Flowers and black rose brad are from Petaloo
Metal corner piece is from an ebay store called Nini's Things  she has an abundance of steampunky embellies in great packs at great prices !
My lace is from my stash.

                                    Goth Prom Queen

                                 

Close Up 



The copic colors I have used for my image are: 
Skin: E21,11,51
Hair,Dress,Boots,Stockings: N3,5,7,9
Dress: R29,37,59
I have filled in the tiara with my black spica pen and highlighted with red glitter pen
So come on lets see what you can come up with and join us for our challenge Lavish lace
Don't forget to check out the other awesome DT girls all of which you will find in my sidebar :)
Bye for now 
hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated