Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The Stamping Chef with an Aussie twist !

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay, it is challenges time again over at The Stamping Chef ! And my image to show this week is Howdy Baby ! But being an Aussie girl I have given her a little Aussie twist with a couple of images from Make it Crafty these are of course my Gum leave corner and flowing Gum Nut ! I have used a spellbinders die some latte colored stick on pearls and a little piece of gingham style paper for backing nothing fancy but I am a little happy with how the image came up !


                                        Howdy Baby

                                            


Close up 



I have of course used copic markers to color my image :
Skin: E21,11,51
Hair: E23,25,27,29
Hat and Boots: E70,71,74,77 and Y 23,26,28
Clothes: E70,71,74 and B60,63,66,69
Eyes: YG61,63,67
Lips: R22,24,27

So as always we are an anything goes challenge so why not get creative and come and join us it will be fun I promise !
Bye for now 
Hugs
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated