Followers

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Challenge Day at Simply Steampunk Challenges !

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay! It is time for a new challenge at Simply Steampunk Challenges and this month it is " Anything Goes ". So what are you waiting for get your steampunk on find your favorite Steampunk image and join in for our new challenges as already there is awesome prizes on offer.
For my challenge peice this month I have chosen " Grave of Lenore " by the very talented Abigail Larsen available over at Simply Betty Stamps. So I have colored with Copics as always and I have grunged it up by distressing my papers which are from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells range with Stampin up Soft Suede
I have placed a Tim Holtz clock in the corner and used flowers from Petaloo and Little Bits store in Keysborough. The small iron fence is a metal die from Die-namics and I have cut it out of Copic Sticky Bark sheet which is a paper thin sheet of real wood it has a sticky backing so you just create and peel off the backing sheet and stick it on you can color it run it through the Big shot it comes in different shades of timber ! 
A new addition to my craft stash and I have gotta say I love it. 

                                                         Grave of Lenore 

The copic colors I have used are :
Skin: E000,00
Hair: E30,31,33
Dress: C00,0,1
Scarf: V0000,000,01
Tress: E21,23,25,29
Grass: YG61,63,67
Graves: W00,0,1,3,5 C0,1,3,5 N0,1,3,5
So there you have my re-release of The grave of Lenore you can get her at The Simply Betty Store just click the link above the photo ! 
I have really enjoyed bringing you some old favorites hope you enjoy it also hop along to the other DT blogs they have a real treat in store for you !
Bye for now
Hugs
Kay 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated