Followers

Friday, May 2, 2014

Something Wicked This way Comes !!

Welcome back to Cards by Kay, this month over at Punk you Girl our challenge for you is
" Things With Wings" . The DT team have come up with some fantastic inspiration for you head on over to the Punk You Girl blog to check out their projects and for more info on the challenge !
 This month with so much going on personally I was a little in choosing my image from our fabulous sponsor Delicious Doodles my apologies to Terri ! So I have gone with one of my own images this month and I have chosen a fabulous image drawn by the very talented Abigail Larsen  and all who know me know I adore her work ! I have had an awesome time playing with this image. So here she is available at the Simply Betty Store, Druscilla The Demon .

                                   Druscilla The Demon                                                   


Corner Piece



Close up  


I have made the card into a twisted easel card using a cream base card. 
I have used Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells for my backing decorative paper. 
The flowers are from Petaloo and Kaiser craft
The copic colors I have used to color my image are:
Skin: E51,21,11
Hair: N3,5,7
Wings and Dress: N3,5,7
Dress: BV01,02,04,08

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated