Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Spring Fling at Left of centre

Welcome back to Cards by Kay it is midway reminder time at Left of Centre Challenges our theme for you this time is Spring Fling. Our sponsor for this challenge is the awesome Delicious Doodles follow this link to this fantastic image called Lilith . I have taken a different path this time instead of using my usual Copic markers I have used Derwent Colorsoft pencils. I am pretty happy with the finished product for my first go using pencils instead of Copic markers I have also enjoyed the challenge of using a different media. If anyone would like the color combinations I have used for this image please email me through the email link on my side bar I am more than happy to share :) So I do hope you like her ! I have used a basic cream base card My papers are from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea range this piece is called Botanical tea ! my flower in the corner was done with the Copic Airbrush system and BG72. Another new toy I am very excited to be using.
 The die cut behind my image is from my Silhouette Library called echo Park Doily.

                                              Lilith 

                                 

 I hope you have enjoyed my showing for you today and I do hope you can join us for our current challenge " Spring Fling "
Bye for now 
Hugs
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated