Followers

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Re-Release over at Simply Steampunk challenges

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay ! Today over at Simply Steampunk Challenges we are having a re-release of a fantastic line from the Simply Betty stamp  Store these totally gorgeous images are from the Teen Scene Steampunk Valentine line. My first 2 images I want to show you are My Funky Valentine and Love Gun Lola so here they are !

                                  My Funky Valentine



                                                 
 The copic colors I have used are :
E000,00,21
RV91,93,95
C00,0,1
E21,23,25
R81,83,85,89



The ingredients for My Funky Valentine are :
Graphic 45 Botanical Tea " Hello Friend" 
Core'dinations Dusty Pink card stock 
Copic air brush system air can D60 and RV69 & RV34
Diamonds Glimmer Mist 
Flowers from Petaloo and Kaiser Craft
The silver frame is from the silhouette studion 

Love Gun Lola 


The copic colors I have used: 
E000,00,11
N4,5,7
C00,0,1
R81,83,85


The ingredients for Lola are :
Barely Mine designs Steampunk Fantasy
Silver grosgrain ribbon
Silver metallic card
Silver sprockets by Tim Holtz 

So there you have our brand new re-release for June head on over to the Simply Steampunk Blog and check out more awesome projects or you will find links to the DT girls in my side bar.
Bye for now 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated