Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Story Time and Left of centre


Hello all and welcome back to Cards by Kay. This week over at Left of Centre our challenge for you is to relate your project to your favourite book. The image I have chosen for my project is not from our sponsor this week i have decide to go with the LOC theme but still follow the challenge,this gorgeous image is by Rebecca Sinz and can be found at Sweet Pea Stamps Here. So I have based my project on The Game of Thrones this is at the moment my all time favourite this image helps to depict the " Mother of Dragons " played by Emilia Clarke known as Daenerys Targaryen. This is a story that sweeps the reader away into a world unknown of Love,Tragedy War and the things that lurk in the dark beyond the wall !
 So to put my card together I have used Bazzill card in Gypsy Rose, background paper from Samantha walker's Paris Girl solids Dark Grey Stripe and washi tape from Graphic 45, links can be found below. I have kept this card fairly simple as I found the image tols the story and I didn't want to take anything away from it.

                                       Dragon Angel 

                               


The copic colors I have used are:
Skin: E21,51,11
Hair: E51,53,55
Dragon: Y21,23,26,28
Dress: RV91,93,97,99

As always thank you for visiting me today and I do hope to see your awesome work in the challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated