Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Snow Queen

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay this is my final showing of Abigail Larsen's Steampunk Fairy Tales this has been such a fun challenge and there is still time for you to enter. This month we want you to create your own background, using stamps,inks,misting liquids, etc, the other catch is you can only use one other piece of designer paper, try and make your handmade background stand out. For my background here I have used the Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder, I have then sprayed it over with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Electric Blue, I have layered this onto a piece of Bo Bunny A Gift of Love range paper.I used a simple white card for a base card and inked the edges with Versa Color Hyacinth ink. The snowflakes are  chipboard shapes on which I have used Stampin Up heat stick powder and Glitters. This lovely lady is available here

                                     The Snow Queen 


                                 

The copic colors I have used to color my image are: 
Skin: E21,51,11
Hair: E51,53,55
Dress: B0000,000,00,01 and BV0000,000,00
So that's it for this release the challenge is still running and there is still plenty of time to get your entries in so get Steampunking and join us over at Simply Steampunk Challenges
So make sure to visit the blogs form the other DT girls links for them are in my side bar .
See you next time 
Hugs
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated