Followers

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Snow White and Simply Steampunk Challenges


Welcome back to Cards by Kay it is time for another showing of Abigail Larsen's Steampunk Fairy Tales available here  at Simply Betty Stamps Today I am showing Snow White. Our challenge for you this month is is to create your background using stamping mists,inks,stamps anything you like but you can only use one other piece of decorative paper.
 I have embossed my background and sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Gold.
I have then placed it in a frame for my one decorative piece of designer paper which is from Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante range. I have decorated with Petaloo flowers and butterflies and Tim Holtz mini sprockets and brad from Stampin up !Links for embellies are below .

                                         Snow White

                                         

 The copic colors I have used on my image are
Skin: E21,51,11
Hair: N4,5,7
Dress: R35,37,46 and B32,34,37 and C2
Boots: C3,5,7,9


So make sure you check out the other DT girls blogs for some inspriation and come and join us for our latest Challenge at Simply Steampunk Callenges
Bye for now 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated