Followers

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Mum's Bday

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay today I would like to show you a cute little set I have made my Mum for her birthday,  The first pic is of the card the image is from The Paper Shelter and is called  Vintage Seamstress which back in the day was what my Mum was ! and she still loves her sewing.
I have put the card together with cardstock from Bazzill and Core'dinations, the background paper is part of the set that the image comes with when purchased from The Paper Shelter.The flowers are Petaloo and ribbon and buttons from my stash .
 The copic colors I have used for this image are : 
Skin: E21,51,11
Hair: E23,25,27
Tongue: E000,00,01
Lips: E01,02,05
Eye: E30,31,33
Dress: Y21,23,26
Sewing table and Radio stand: E42,43,44 and N3,5,7
Sewing machine: W0,1,3,5
Radio: E81,84,87,W00,0,1,3,7
Pin cushion: YG61,63,67
Table cloth and material: R81,83,85

                                                                         Card
                     


                                                              Close Up !

This is a tea bag canister cut out with my Silhouette machine I have filled it with my Mum's favorite tea it holds 30 tea bags I have used Bazzill cardstock and paper from Graphic 45 Botanical Tea range.


I have added 2 little paper teacups also from the Silhouette along with a little teapot gift tag ! 


The card I will also enter into The Paper Shelter DT call and the following challenges
Outlawz Thursday Twist  
Craftitude Anything goes/or add a little green
Thanks for visiting and I do hope you like my Mum's little tea set !
Bye for now 
Hugs
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated