Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

Where are your Skeleton's and Secrets hiding ?

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is time for a brand new challenge at Punk You Girl and this month it is Skeletons and Secrets and our sponsor this month is Me ! I have on offer a fabulous pack from Bo Bunny's Somewhere in Time Collection it is packed with loads of papers, embellishments Stick on gems, ribbons,brads and heaps more so we want you to get crafting drag those Skeletons and secrets out of the closet and join in the fun at Punk You Girl and you could win this fantastic prize !!! Now first up here is my make for this months challenge I have used an Aurora Wings image called Secret Kisses I have used papers from Graphic 45's new An Eerie Tale Collection these papers are available from me! This one is called " Gone Batty" the little skulls are from my stash ! I have colored my image with copic markers in the following colors
                                                    E000,00,11
                                                    E23,25,27
                                                    BG 02,05,07
                                                    R01,02,05
Then I have sparkled her up a bit with glitter pens from Martha Stewart and the background has been daubered on with Inks from Stampin Up Marina Mist and Certainly Celery.

                                       Secret Kisses 

                                 

Now onto the prize pack up for grabs this month 


This pack is from The new Bo Bunny Collection "Somewhere in Time"
I am offering this up as the prize form this month there will also be 2 smaller prizes for 2nd and 3rd. So get crafting I can't wait to see your creations ! 
Thanks for your visit 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated