Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Challenge Time at The Stamping Chef

Hello and Welcome back to Cards By Kay ! It is challenge time again at The Stamping Chef  challenge blog, as always it is " Anything Goes " and awesome prizes up for grabs ! This week I have chosen Krissy Kringle and I have made up my forst Christmas card for the year and I love it Krissy was awesome fun to color and I have put my card together with papers from Kaiser craft, Gold shimmer paper and White cardstock from Core'dinations !



                                       Krissy Kringle 


                                     

I have used the following copic markers :
E000,00,11
R20,21,24
N1,3,5,7
R35,37,39
G40,42,45
Y21,23,26,28
I have stuck with the traditional christmas colors for my project and just a simple gold bow to finish
Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visit :)
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated