Followers

Friday, July 11, 2014

A new Challenge at Simply Steampunk Challenges

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay ! It is challenge time again over at Simply Steampunk challenges. This month we are re-releasing the Robert's family portraits available here . My image to show you today is Mr Robert's. he is a very suave character drawn by the very talented Abigail Larsen for Simply Betty Stamps.
I have used a centre panel step card for my project.
My papers are from Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale Collection called Unsolved Mystery.
I have also used embellishments from Bo Bunny's Empherma Somewhere in Time pack and sprockets and a balloon charm from my stash.
Our challenge for you is "Make it Lacy" so come people get your Steampunk on and come join us at Simply Steampunk Challenges for some Lacy Steampunk fun !! 

                                       Mr Roberts 

                                          







I have used the following copic colors to color my image 
E000,00,11
E23,25,27
E00,01,02
B93,95,97,99
E81,84,87
E30,31

 So head on over to the Dt teams blogs for some more fantastic inspiration as always they will not dissapoint !  

Thanks for stopping by below are the links to the other DT girls 
Celina
Tanja
Lisa
Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated