Followers

Friday, July 11, 2014

Time to Sparkle

Hello and welcome back to Cards By Kay . It is time to sparkle over at Left of centre challenges this week we want you to make your project sparkle head on over to the blog for all the details ! Our fabulous sponsor this time is the wonderful Auroa Wings over at Etsy ! I am using the very gorgeous Hydrangea Fairy.
I have used papers from the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Collection ' Birds of a Feather' and Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden Collection.
Flowers are from Petaloo  and I have used Martha Stewart glitter pens to add my sparkle !


                                        Hydrangea Fairy 

                                         

Close Up 



I have used the following copic colors to color my image 
E000,00,11
E23,25,27
R81,83,85
B60,63,66
YG 21,23,25

Thank you to Aurora Wings for sponsoring us this challenge. So now it's over to you come and join us for for some sparkly fun once again awesome prizes on offer !! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Kay xx 








                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated