Followers

Friday, July 4, 2014

Time for some fairies at Left of Centre Challenges


Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay this week over at Left of Centre Challenges our brand new Challenge for you is Fairies it can't get much easier of more fun than that ! Everyone loves fairies !! This gorgeous little image is by Meredith Dillman and is available from Sweet Pea Stamps
 I have been absolutely busting to use this image I just love it and have not had time to play so this was the perfect excuse !! I have used papers from Bo Bunny's Somewhere in Time Collection, brown linen cardstock, a chipboard clock colored with Gold Tattered Angels and the corner piece is from Nini's Things on Ebay ! and flowers from Petaloo.



                                     Steampunk Fairy 

                           

I have used the following copic markers to color my image:
E000,00,11
E23,25,27
E81,84,87
Y21,23,26,28
YR12,14,16,18

So now it's your turn find your favorite fairy and come join us for this weeks challenge I can't wait to see your makes :) 
Thanks for visiting
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated