Followers

Friday, July 18, 2014

Monochrome Challenge at Left of Centre

Hello and Welcome back to Cards by Kay it is Monochrome challenge time at Left of Centre this week we want you to use Monochrome for your project! Monochrome as you can see from my piece is all the same color I have used copic markers in the warn greys and just used shading to lighten and darken certain areas so the skin, lips,eyes,hair,clothes everything is done in the same color.
 I have used core'dinations warm grey cardstock and papers from Echo Park my spider web die from die-namics and a stick on pumpkin charm. The image I have used is from the Simply Betty Store 



                                      Miss Betty Burton 

                               

I have used copic markers in warm grey 
W00 through to W7
So now it's over to you we can't wait to see what you create, don't forget to give the other DT girls a visit for some inspiration ! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Kayxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated