Followers

Saturday, July 19, 2014

It's Time for Mermaids


Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it time for a brand new release over at Simply Betty Stamps !
 And it is Mermaids aren't they the cutest !!  They are available now along with many more through the SBS store .
 I have used papers and card from Stampin Up ! and a wave edge punch from Fiskars.
I have sponged my doily with Stampin Up ! Crisp cantaloupe ink and the flowers are a stamp from Kaszazz it is a solid stamp that I have colored with copic markers in R83 and YR02, and Whisper White velvet ribbon. I have heat embossed little fins onto her body with Filigree embossing powder in gold.
  The copic colors I have used to color this image are
Skin: E000,00,11
Hair: E30,31,33,35
Body and fins: YR61,65,68
Lips: R20,21,24
Eyes: B0000,000,01

                                      Mermaid Bettina

                                         

Mermaid Sherri



For Mermaid Sheri I have used Stampin up ! Gumball Green and Strawberry Slush, the die is from Die-namics called flowers I have used stick on pearls and gems on the die. The twine is from Kaszazz as are the shell stamps which I have colored the stamp directly onto the rubber with Copic markers in YR02 and G43. I have applied Martha Stewart glitters to the body and tail in pinks and greens.
The copic colors I have used for Mermaid Sherri are 
Skin: E000,00,11
Eyes: E30,31
Lips: R81,83,85
Body and Fins: R81,83,85 and G40,43,46

So now it's over to you for this challenge each image has a different theme:
Bettina -use heat embossing
Sherri - used ribbon or twine 
Corinne - Use Glitter
Betty - Jewels ( Rhinestones or Gems ) 
Now go have fun and come join us over at the Simply Betty Challenges
Don't forget to check out the DT girls blogs along the way they are awesome ! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Kay xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated