Followers

Friday, June 6, 2014

Happy Birthday Simply Betty Stamps

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay ! It is celebration time over at Simply Betty Stamps it is Betty's 4th Birthday that is 4 awesome years of fantastic Betty's images WOW ! And to celebrate the SBS and SSC DT teams have combined together to bring you one awesome blog hop !
 So to kick off we have these fantaastic Birthday images designed by Betty this one is called Elegant Betty ! 
 My ingredients for this card are:
Bo Bunny enchanted garden collection, I have used the Ephemera Pack which is filled with loads of scrumptious goodies !
The paper is from the 6x6 paper pad
I have mounted my image on dies cuts from the Spellbinders petite ovals
and base card is from Kaszazz cardstock .
 This first pic is of the inside of my card I have lined it with mauve paper and the mounted the sentiment onto a chipboard label from the ephemera pack .




                                                                     Inside view
                             

Front View 

To decorate the front I have used a chipboard shape from Make it Crafty which I have inked up with Stampin Up Whisper White and sprinkled with Stampin Up Heat and Stick powder, then glittered it up with Doodlebug Sugar Coating orange glitter and aqua glitter for the bird. The ribbon is a pruple/green two toned ribbon that I found on Etsy and the other flowers are from petaloo and punched. 
The copic colors I have use to color my image are:
E000,00,21
E30,31,33
E00,01,02,04
N3,5,7,9
G40,43,46
You should have come from Tanja
Your nex stop from here is Louise
thanks for visiting and enjoy the hop 
Hugs
Kay xx

SBS

Corinne

Celina

Irene

Emily

Rebecca

Tanja

Kay

Louise

Lisa H

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated