Followers

Monday, June 16, 2014

Little bit steamy and a Little bit Sexy at Punk You Girl

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is challenge time at Punk You Girl and this month we want you to get steampy and sexy and get creating come and join us for a new challenge, our fabulous sponsor this month is Stitchy Bear my image is from Simply Betty Stamps as I was a little slow on thins this month and didn't get my choices in on time!! So I have done up my project with this image called Steamy Steampunk Kay that's right you read it right this is me !! I little earlier this year Betty drew this image for me as a commission and it turned out fantastic well I thinks it did and I hope you like what I have done with it !
 I have used the  Bo Bunny Somewhere in Time Collection
Stampin Up Midnight Muse ink pad
Petaloo Flowers
Blue Lace
Bazzill cardstock
and flourish die from Die-namics



                                                          Steamy Steampunk Kay 



                                           

I have used copic markers to color my image in the following :
E000,00,11
E30,31,33
N1,3,5
N3,5,7
C0,1,3
Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope to see your creations in our current challenge wich is Steamy/Sexy , hop along to the other DT girls blogs to see what they have created for you for some inspiration ! 
Hugs 
Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated