Followers

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Brand New Release at The Stamping Chef !!

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay. This gorgeous little image called Alyce is now available over at The Stamping Chef and she is cute ! cute ! cute ! . I have teamed my image up with Bo Bunny's Enchanted Garden papers and embellishments from the Epherema Pack. So may I please send a huge thank you to Tamara van Wijk for this cute little gal !  

 I have also used a Butterfly border punch from Martha Stewart and stick on gems from Stampin Up !


                                                                         Alyce

                                       




                                              

I have used the following copic colors to color color Alyce :
E000,00,11
YG61,63
G40,43,48
V20,23,25

Thanks so much for your visit bye for now 
Hugs 
Kay xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated