Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

Mid Way reminder time at Left of Centre Challenges !

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay. It's that time again mid way reminder time at Left of Centre Challenges this challenge is Girly so sass it up pretty and sweet and join us for this awesome challenge our sponsors this time round are the wonderful Sassy Studio's and The East Wind my first image here is from Sassy Studios and is called My Fair Lady  and isn't she stunning I have used Graphic 45 Botanical Tea "fauna" and bazzill basics card stock the frame is a chipboard frame colored with Glimmer Mist Perfect Plum and some purple satin ribbon to finish !

                                       My Fair Lady 


                                             
 I have colored My Fair Lady with the following colors: 
E000,00,11,01,02
E23,25,27
N3,5,7
V20,22,25,28

Blowing Skull Kisses



 Now to start with there is a little story that goes with this gorgeous image from The East Wind. Last month I was having a bit of a rough time of it and I missed the selections from The East Wind my dear Uncle passed away and with funerals and what not I wasn't keeping an eye on what I was needing to be doing and the along came my gorgeous Left of Centre DT buddy Rachel  came with her heart in full flight and purchased this image for me " Just to make me smile" and it did I was pretty down in the dumps at the passing of my Uncle and Rachel came to my resuce all the way over the other side of the world ! So this project is dedicated to you Rachel with a huge thank you form my heart to yours to some it is only a digi but to me that day it was a bright light thank you ! 
So back to business to put my card together I have used the following ingredients: 
Barely Mine Designs  black and White Essentials 
Core'dinations black card
Black flowers from my stash along with white skulls
This image was so much fun to color and put together ! 
Copic colors used are: 
E21,11,51
N3,5.7
R35,37,39
C1,3,5
 So come and join in our Girly Theme over at Left of centre Challenges and be in the running for some fantastic prizes ! 
Bye for now 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated