Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Time for a DT Call over at Punk you Girl !



                                         
                         


Hello all and welcome back to cards by Kay ! As most of you now know I belong to 4 fantastic DT teams one of which is the Punk You Girl blog . So I am very excited to be able to now tell you all  I have taken over the reigns at Punk You Girl and I my first job on my list is a DT Call !!

 Do you have a dark side with no where to share it ? We want to see your creations the call is open for the month of July so you have plenty of time to get busy and show us what you can do ! So head on over to the Punk You Girl Blog for more details
 I can't wait to see what you create !
  Hugs
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated