Followers

Friday, June 13, 2014

The Three Eyed Raven

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay this weeks challenge over at Left of Centre Challenges is inspired by a movie. now anyone who follows The Game of Thrones will know straight away where my inspiration came from ! If you are not a follower then this is the three eyed Raven that Brandon Stark sees in his " Dreams " . This series of books and now the television series and had me captivated from the start ! 
 Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge has been the awesome Ikes Art so my thanks to Ike for an awesome image to play with ! 

                                                    The Raven from Ikes Art 

                                             
                               

I have used the following ingredients to put my project together:
Papers and Gems from Bo Bunny Somewhere in Time and Echo Park 
The card is cut from my Silhouette machine and I have layered the Echo Park paper behind it 
The Raven I have colored up with my Derwent Colorsoft pencils and the background is inked with Stampin Up Midnight Muse and Brilliance Lightning Black and sponge daubers. 
 A very simple project but inspiring for me nonetheless ! 
 Thanks so much for you visit today and be sure to chack out the fabulous projects for the rest of the DT. 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated