Followers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Simply Steampunk DT Lisa N



Hello and welcome back to cards by Kay today we continue with our release/ challenge over at Simply Steampunk Challenges today I am showing the gorgeous Lisa N. Lisa was a joy to color in fact all of these fantastic images have been alot of fun to play with. I do hope Lisa likes the way I have done her up !

                                                 Lisa N                                    



                                                      A little close up 



 So the copic colors I have used to color my image are 
Skin: E21,51,11
Lips:R24,29,46
Eyes:B00,01,02
Hair:E51,53,55
Dress:E70,71,74
Shirt: W1,3,5
Arm cuffs: W1,3,5,7 and Y28
Gun: W1,3,5 E70,71,74, R46,C1,3,5
Hat: E70,71,74,77, Y28,W1,3,5 BG72,75,100

The paper and card I have used is from my stash of odds and sods this time the paper is one off I had.
The die cut flowers are by Teresa Collins
The feather is kindly donated by my Rooster named Crumb !
The Spockets die is from Spellbinders and is called Sprightly Sprockets you can get it here from Blue Edge Crafts 
The labels and Hot air balloon are files from my Silhouette Cameo
Lace and flowers from American Crafts and Prima and Laces Galore Ebay store Here
And ink is Soft Suede from Stampin Up 
 So tha's it for now from me I hope you enjoyed your stay and don't forget our challenge is still open so get Steampunking and use some wings or Grunge up your project BUT remember it has to be Steampunk to be eligible for any prizes
Hugs for now 
Kay 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated