Followers

Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Little Steampunk Fun


Hello and welcome back to Cards By Kay today I have been having a little fun with an awesome image from Aurora Wings this little gem is called Steampunk Dark Angel. I have made my card into a twisted easel card I hope you like it.



                                  Steampunk Dark Angel



Alittle close up 



I have used the following copic colors to color my image
Skin: E21,51,11
Hair: E51,53,55
Wings: W00,0,1,3,5,7 and C00,0,1,3,5 and Y28
Dress: R81,83,85 and N4,5,7,9
Boots: N4,5,7,9
Gloves: C00,0,1

I have also used the following ingredients:
Card : Bazzill Basics Vanilla
Core'dinations: Burnt Sugar Clocks
Paper: Barely Mine Designs Steampunk Fantasy 2 
Dies: Marianne designs clock 
Flowers: Petaloo and Prima Marketing 
Lace:  American Crafts Brown Sugar 
Flourishes : Silhouette Studio 2 flourishes set by Lori Whitlock 
Steampunk Butterly : Twiddly Bitz 
I had huge anounts of fun with this image I am a Steampunk girl at heart and this image just got the juices flowing. I hope it does the same for you ! 
Thanks so  much for visiting today and I would love to hear you comments, every one is appreciated
Hugs 
Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated