Followers

Friday, January 3, 2014

Exciting New Challenge at Simply Steampunk Challenges


Hello we are doing a 2 for 1 at Simply Steampunk Challenges this week the release and the Challenge all in one our challenge for this month is to either grunge it up or use wings on you project ! Remeber to be in the running for prizes you need to make sure it is Steampunk we after all a Steampunk Challenge site !
 Today I am showing one of our fearless leader Corinne and she does have a shock of amazing red hair I have to admit I was a little nervous coloring this one up ! But I am pretty happy with the result.
 I have chosen to put wings on my first 2 projects.

                                              Corinne 


                                     

a little closer look 

I have used copic markers in the following colors 
Skin: E21,51,11
Hair: YR14,16,18,E08
Lips:R22,25,29
Eyes:YG11,61,63
Shorts/Corset: E70,71,74,77
Belts/Straps: Y28,E71,74 and 100
Top/Ruffle: BG70,72,75,78
Gun:C1,3,5,7

Now for my other ingredients
I have used Creative Memories Oval cutter to cut out the base card in cream cardstock
Paper is Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Modern Marvels available for a short time through me 
Flowers are all from Petaloo Orange Forget Me Nots and Botanical Collection in the white also available from me .
The flourish is from Couture Creations new intricutz dies and is called Pucci and is also available from myself
The wings are from Kaszzaz and the the watch is from my own stash of ebay finds.
 So here we go for another challenge looking forward to seeing what you create 
bye for now 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated