Followers

Friday, January 24, 2014

Simply Steampunk Challenges Steampunk DT


Welcome back to Cards By Kay today I am showing my last image for our Grunge it up challenge. Last but certainly not least is the gorgeous Louise. There is still plenty of time to enter the challenge the theme is too grunge it up or use wings on your project.  before I get into the ingredients of my project I would like to say a big thank you to Betty from Simply Betty Stamps for these fantastic images of our DT girls I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we have had huge fun doing each other up !

                                               Louise 

                                                     

I have used the following copic colors to color Louise
Skin: E21,51,11,02
Hair: E23,25,27
Shorts: B93,95,97 and W1,2
Top: C00,0,1,3,5
Eyes: E30,31,33
Lips: R22,24,29
Goggles: W0,1,3,5 and C00,0
Leather: E70,71,74
Clocks:Y28,W0
Cogs: W0,1,3,5
Gun: E70,71,74,77,79
Ruffle: C00,0,1,3

                                                    Other Ingredients: 

                                      Card: Bazzill basics 
                                      Paper : Barely Mine Designs Steampunk Fantsy 2
                                      Flowers: Petaloo Botanical and Darjeeling Collections
Cogs: Spellbinders and Silhouette studio file                      
Ink : TimHoltz distress pad Faded Jeans                          
Chippies: from Make It Crafty and Twiddly Bitz               
Glitter: Martha Stewart                                                    
So there she is I hope you can get some inspiration and join us over at Simply Steampunk Challenges for this super fun challenge ! 
Hugs for now 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated