Followers

Friday, January 17, 2014

Mid way reminder form Left of Centre


Hello and welcome back to Cards By Kay this is the mid way reminder for our current challenge scary stories, I have chosen Hatter from Ikes Art. I have used a file from my Silhouette Studio called Lepracon Hat.


                                             " Hatter "     

                                         

The Copic colors I have used are

Skin: E21,51,11
Hair: E23,25,27
Pants,Shoes,Jacket: N4,5,7
Shirt,bow: BV01,02,04,08
Hat:N4,5,7 and BV01,02,04,08 YR18
My papers are from the Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland Collection as is the tag ! 
My dies are from Marianne dies for the clock and Die-namics for the Spider's web
The spiders are a Silhouette Cameo file 
I hope you have enjoyed your stay see you again soon 
Hugs
Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated