Followers

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Challenge at The Stamping Chef

Welcome back to Cards by Kay today is exciting for me this is my first piece as a DT member for The Stamping Chef, all our challenges are anything goes so you can let your imagination run wild and get involved we are a great bunch and will visit every entry so come on show us what you can do. There are some greta prizes on offer too ! Visit the Blog Here
So here is my first piece the image is called Rockabilly Rebel, I think she is awesome she screams attitude to me and in this busy life we live I think we need a little attitude and a bit of spunk, just to get through some days !  You can get Rockabilly Rebel Here

ROCKABILLY REBEL 




                                  I have used the following copic markers to color my image
                                           Skin: E21,51,11
                                           Hair: N3,4,5,7
                                           Dress: V20,22,25,28, N3,5,7
                                           Tattoo: C3,5,7,9
                                           Bird: B12,14,16
                                           Diamond:C1,2,3

                                             
 Ok that's the coloring soughted now for the rest of my ingredients 
Paper is from Graphic 45 Topography range
Card is core'dinations
Dies are from the Silhouette Cameo these are the overlay and the corner skull flourishes
Flowers are Petaloo.
I really hope you have enjoyed my first showing for The Stamping Chef I know I have I look forward to seeing your creations added to the challenge site you can check it all out here. 
So until next time I hope you all enjoyed a very Happy Christmas and New Year 
Bye for now
Hugs 
Kay xx                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated