Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Time to Play

Hello everyone and welcome back to Cards by Kay today I am sharing with you all some exciting news. Print Blocks Australia has taken over a little craft company I consult for called Create and Play the exciting part about this is I now have access to literally hundreds of your favorite craft supplies. Brands we know and love such as Graphic 45 , Martha Stewart,Doodlebug Designs,EK Success, Gorjuss, Petaloo, Teresa Collins, Courture Creations, Maya road and many many more you can find them all HERE find something you like you can just leave me a comment here and I will contact you straight away, with details on how to order. Here is a little taste of some of the fantastic products available
       

 Halloween in Wonderland 
By Graphic 45






Metal film canister with Kraft Album 

 Hope you are as excited as I am thanks for visiting hope to see you again real soon
Hugs
Kay xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated