Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Queen to all Alice

Today I have a Extra showing  for you for Simply Steampunk Challenges.My  showing is from a brand new line called Curious Collection featuring Alice a little wicked. My image is called  Queen to All these images are fab so much fun to play with and the possibilities are endless. Hope you like her !

I have made this one into a twisted easel card Jennifer D style you can find all the instruction for this one on her blog here
Now I have as always used Copic markers in the following colors
Skin: E000,00,21,13
Hair: E53,55,59
Dress:BG02,05,07 and C1,2,3,5
Hearts and cogs: R35,37,47,59 Y28, W1,3,5 and C1,3,5
The card is Bazzill and Stampin Up and the paper is from Jessica Sprague by Samantha Walker available as a digital download here, I have used various embellishments from my stash in the forms of flowers cogs and laser cut chipboard shapes. and the butterfly is a punch by Christina Re. So head on over to Simply Betty Stamps here and check out the rest of the set. 
So thanks for visiting hope you enjoyed the new images from Simply Betty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated