Followers

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Skully Bookmark

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay today I am showing you a little project I made with an awesome image from Silly Dilly Stamps you can find their blog Here and all their images are available for purchase on the blog. So here is my creation using Sugar Skulls Stack
                                         
I have colored the skulls with my copic markers in following colors
W1,3,5
C1,3,5
YG61,63,67
RV23,25,29
R81,83,85
I have used Kidy Glitz and stickles to decorate and some fibers for the corner just a simple project and I managed this one with a broken finger so I am pretty happy with it. I would love to know what you think so please leave some love before you go see you soon.xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated