Followers

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lovely Summer

Today i am showing you my entry for the Simply Betty Stamps Facebook Fan Page Challenge, this is Summer isn't she fantastic she is so much fun to play with I have done her up in a box photo frame and I am really pleased with how she has come up. The challenge was too create your own background I have made up a cloud template and using a sponge dauber I have sponged around it with Stampin Up Bashful Blue
So here she is
 

I have colored Summer with Copic and Kaszazz markers in the following colors
    Skin: E000,00,21,13
    Hair:E33,35,37,47
   Eyes and Lips: YG61,63 E02,04
   Skirt: R81,83,85
Wings: Kaszazz Yellows in A7404,A7406,A7408
I have decorated the inside of the frame with papers from Jessica Sprague What a Hoot Collection
and used flowers and Butterflies from my stash. Thanks for visiting hope you like Summer
Hugs
Kay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated