Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Kay Showinng #2 Simply Steampunk Challenges

Today I am showing Christian from The Roberts Family Portraits over at Simply Betty Stamps. I think he looks quite handsome with his dark hair and rugged good looks.
                                     
                            You can find Christian Here 
                   
                            I have of course used copic markers in the following colors
                             Skin: E00,E11,E000,E13
                             Hair: N3,N5,N7
                             Shirt: W1,W3,W5
               In keeping with our challenge theme I have used a clock from Kaszazz, the sprockets are from the spellbinders die Sprightly Sprockets and the background paper is from Stampin Up! 
  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are enjoying the projects the DT team are presenting with the Roberts Family Portraits. 
 I have also entered this in the Crazy Amigo Challenge  Men's card 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated