Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Punk You Girl Lenore Waiting

Mid-way reminder for Punk You Girl . Today I am showing Lenore waiting for Punk You Girl this is our first ever challenge on a brand new challenge blog so help us celebrate and have a look through the fantastic blogs from the design teams.
Our sponsor for our first challenge is the amazing Ikes images which you can find HERE
 My 2 images are from Ikes Lenore and Gothic Window I have merged the 2 images together .

                                  
Our theme this month is anything goes a chance I guess to have a look at the different styles we all use to put our projects together. 
   I have used copic markers in the following colors 
          Lenore : E000,00,02
                        RV29
                        E33,37,47
                        V01,04,06,06
         Raven: N3,5,7
         Window : E33,35,57
                         R29,35,37,46
                         N3,5,7
I have also used various flowers and swirl dies and lace from my stash. Te background paper is by Samantha Walker available in digital form from Jessica Spraghue. Thanks for stopping by and make sure you visit the other amazing blogs from the DT girls they all rock ! Links to them are in my side bar. 
See you again soon. xx    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated