Followers

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Mrs Roberts

Hello and welcome back today I am showing my challenge day image for Simply Steampunk Challenges over at Simply Betty Stamps this month our challenge for you is to use a time piece somewhere on your project . So get your steampunk on and get involved it is alot of fun come join us at Simply Steampunk Challenges. So here is what I made with the image of Mrs Roberts check out that beautiful long black flowing hair.
                                       
These images are available now over at Simply Betty Stamps you can find them Here
I have used another small painting canvas for this one my background papers and card are from Stampin Up 
the chipboard clock in the bottom corner is from Make it Crafty and I have used various flowers, lace and butterfly from my stash, the gargoyle corners are from Delicious Doodles and you can find their images Here their images are also available for sale on the blog.
I have used the following colors on the image 
N3,5,7
E21,11,51,04
RV29
Background 
W1,2,3,5
B21,24,28
Don't forget to check out the other girls amazing blogs you can find all their blogs via the links below, thank you so much for visiting hope to see you again soon.xx
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated