Followers

Friday, April 12, 2013

Elaine

Hello everyone great to see you all again today's post is called Elaine she is this months challenge for the Simply Betty Facebook group challenge. The challenge was swirls and lace, with this image. I have to admit this image did challenge me quite a bit which doesn't happen very often. But I enjoyed being pushed in a different direction to what I am used to.

Elaine
The copic colors I have used are
Skin: E000,E00,E02,E04
Eyes:G00,G02
Hair:E33,E47,E49,E51
Dress: B93,B95,B97,B99
Cat: E33,E35,E37
Other embellishments I have used from my stash are Make it Crafty chipboard flourishes, flowers,stick on pearls and ribbon, the background card behind Elaine has been put through my Big Shot with the swirls folder, and the background paper is from a digital collection from The Paper Shelter called Vintage Flowers.
Check out the other entries in the Facebook challenge at http://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com thanks for looking
see you soon. xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the dots on Elaine's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love all your embellies and coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated