Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Simply Steampunk Challenges

Hello everyone welcome back today I am showing my first ever image for Simply Steampunk Challenges as a DT, my image is called Halloweenie 5 and is from the Classic Collection over at Simply Betty Stamps.
Here is my piece
I have colored Halloweenie 5 with copic markers in the following colors
YG61,YG63,YG67
C1,C3,C5,C7
N1,N3,N5,N7
B93,B95,B97,B99
I have used a laser cut frame form Make it Crafty top hold my sentiment my decorative papers are from my stash from Jessica Sprague and of course my signature spiders. Don't forget to check out all the other fantastic images from the rest of the DT team at http://simplysteampunkchallenges.blogspot.com they are awesome! Oh and please leave them some love after your visit. 
Thanks for visiting me again Hugsxxx

4 comments:

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated