Followers

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Punk You Girl DT call

This post is more of an application than a showing, I am answering a DT call for a funky little blog called Punkyougirl and can be found here http://punkyougirl.blogspot.com the application calls for a bio on me so here goes.
 I am  full time working Mum and Wife my craft room is my wind down, mental health plan I call it somewhere I can go to get rid of the days work stress. I am currently a member of the Simply Steampunk Challenges DT over at Simply Betty and I have recently been involved in Blog Hops for Make it Crafty and Smeared and Smudged which were a whole lot of fun. My favorite type of design is Steampunk/Goth I just love what I can do with the darker side of things. But I also love working on off the page things and a bit of girly stuff here and there. My favorite designers are Simply Betty, Make it Crafty,. My favorite projects are probably the set from Simply Betty's Fairy Tales and Myths range, The Wood Witch and Frankenstiens Bride are also my favorites at the moment.  So I was very excited to find out about this opportunity to have a go. Hope you enjoyed reading about me and didn't find me too boring.Lol. Below you will fine my 3 favorite projects to date it was hard to choose.
Hugs
Kay XXX
http://punkyougirl.blogspot.com





3 comments:

  1. beautiful choice of cards love them thank yiu for appying for the dt call and good look Iwill be in touch with everyone very soon can I just make one suggestion for for your blog it will make it a lot easier when you enter challenges and such and to get more comments and that would be to turn off your word varification amlot of people will not comment on blogs with it on
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie and thanks for the tip I have turned it off very excited about this challenge

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous cards Kay.... good luck in Jacki's DT call. BDx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated