Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

SHOWTIME AT MAKE IT CRAFTY


Let us Entertain You!!
It's SHOWTIME at Make it Crafty!
We're a tapping our heels together with a tap a tap tap,
Clanging the symbols and beating the drums with a bang a bang bang,
Pulling rabbits from hats and lifting our legs - oooooohhh ahhhhhhh,
Singing our hearts out and jamming to the beat -  doo do do daaaaa...
It's time to be entertained at Make it Crafty with the
new Entertainers Collection of digi and rubber stamps!
You'll find all the new digital stamps here and you can now pre-order the rubber stamps here!
You can't have a GRAND SHOW without a DOORPRIZE!Hop on through to be inspired and leave comments along the way for your chance to
win hidden prizes and be in the draw to win one of the grand door prizes!
One person will win the full collection of digi stamps
and another will win the full collection of rubber stamps!
ENJOY THE SHOW!!
Then you are in the right place,otherwise head on back to Zoe and start at http://makeitcrafty.com/crafts-blog/


Firstly welcome and I will start by saying how excited I am to have been asked by Zoe to take part in this very exciting Blog Hop ! This is my first hop that I have ever been involved in and I have sooo much fun playing with these images so a huge thank you to Zoe form Make it Crafty for allowing me to play along and I hope I have been able to do your images justice . 
For my first image I chose one of the tap dancers the possibilities are endless with these guys I have used the BG range of copic markers and I think he looks pretty cool in his blue suit. I didn't go over board with my embellishments on this one I thought less was more I do hope you like what I have come up with.
For my next choice of image I couldn't go past one of the Can-Can dancers these girls rock they are quite saucy showing a bit of leg again an absolute pleasure to play with. I have used the R's from my copic collection and tried to add a little spice with some ribbon,feathers and various embellishments 
From here you need to hop along to Bronwen at 

                                                  http://www.bronsspace.blogspot.com.au/

24 comments:

  1. Super fab images, love the guy one, super cards and colours too.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both fantastic cards here and you´ve done an outstanding job on them both hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 'tap dancer' image and your embellishments really compliment this stamp. You have done a wonderful job on both your cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, both your cards are awesome! Love the layout of the mail card!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two fabulous cards, love them both, hard to choose a favourite so I won't LOL! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! Especially love the tap dancer, since it's hard to find male images like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kay you did them MORE than justice! They are terrific! I adore the tap dancer and love the feathers with the can can gal! Thank you so much for joining the MiC fun and especially being your very first hop! woot woot! Hugs sweetie! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was so much fun! I do like the embellishments on the can can dancer and I also like the musical notes you used for the tap dancer. His blue suit was just right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards, Kay! Great coloring and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the way you embellished these up...great cards and colouring is fabulous..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on both cards. I love the tap dancer and how you have him laid out. Great job with the feathers on the can can dancer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing job on ur cards! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kay, it's a pleasure to have you as a guest hopping along with us. Love both your images, that Tap Dancer is amazing and your Can Can dancer is fabulous.

    Kasey
    MiC DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your cards do inspire! Thanks for sharing, and inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Awesome job of colouring the Tap Dancer what a great Theme! I love your Can Can Girl with her lovely feathers too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. two adorable cards with these awesome images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your first hop! You "rocked" it (-:
    Sorry, I couldn't resist ! Your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are just great! I love the Gene Kelley-ish character... so reminiscent of "Singing In The Rain" and the can-can dancer is phenomenal too. Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful. He's tripping the light fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated