Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Twisted Easel Card

Hi everyone I have taken a little time off the DT work today to have a little fun with something different, the image is from Simply Betty and is called  April Showers Rio n Toots you can find it here http://simplybstamps.net So here she is



I haven't had a go at this type of card before I had alot of fun with it. 
Here's another look
Rio n Toots have been colored with copic markers in the following colors
N1,N3,N5,N7
E000,E00,E02
E31,E33
RV29
Y06,Y08,Y11,Y15
R81,R83,R85,
B21,B23
YG61,YG63,YG67
R20,R21
C1,C2,C3
I have used papers,card and inks from Stampin Up and other embellishments and ribbons from my stash
My flourishes are from the Spellbinders flourishes die. 
And another look
And last one 
Thanks for visiting see you soon 
Hugs xxx

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love the double easel, great coloring and embellies!

    TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated