Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Smeared and Smudged Blog Hop

Hello world and welcome back to Cards by Kay today I am taking part in a fun little blog hop from smudged and smeared the the theme is dirty I have chosen for my image one of the Original Steampunks form Simply Betty called Annie she seemed to fit perfectly with this theme the idea was to distress it up make it look old and dirty, I hope I have achieved it for you please make sure you visit the other blogs in the hop there is some amazing creations along the way so sit back and enjoy your journey.

And for a little bit closer look 



So sit back and relax and work your way through the list most of all enjoy
Thanks for visiting me today hope you enjoy the rest of the hop !!


12 comments:

  1. Oh I love this its brilliant, your colour theme is one of my favs, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY I love that a few of us used some images from SB...great minds and all :) your coloring rocks and I love the dirty vintage lace...so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty creation! It has a great antiqued look to it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blues and main image completely brings the piece together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the image and the color tone wonderful embellishments beautiful art.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! great image and beautifully coloured :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card. TFS from BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Kay...I used a Simply Betty stamp on my blog hop entry. I have a couple of her vintage looking stamps and love using them. Great coloring and grunging it up. Hope you had fun~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely vintage piece! Don't you just love those steampunk images? I know I do! Great use of color and embellishments to add the vintage vibe to your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image and the feel of this one! Great colors and coloring! And the image really pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, Kay! love your coloring and the embellies are just Fabulous. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated