Followers

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Wine Box Swap

                              Hello and welcome back to Cards By Kay and Happy Valentine's Day !!
Today over at the Simply Betty Facebook Fan Page we are having a Valentine's day Wine Box Swap what we did after we were partnered up was bought a paper mache wine box and decorated it up filled it full of goodies for our partner and sent it off to it's destination ! Lots of fun ! Betty of Simply Betty Stamp generously donated to our swap this fantastic little image to make our card/gift tag with you can find it in the SBS store Here so a huge thank you to you Betty once again you are awesome.xx
  Now my partner was the wonderful Robin Bogle who may I say spoilt me with my box of goodies and her card is gorgeous so a huge thank you to you Robin I have had so much fun partnering up with you for this swap !!                                         

                                                  My Card





                                                         All my goodies 



                                            Gift certificate to my favourite store !

                                                               Thank you !



                                            Some very sweet clear stamps 



                                                      Gorgeous Ribbons



                                               Fantastic Embossing Folders 



                                                 Very yummy chocolates !!



                                              A brand new project for me to try 



                                 And some very sweet papers to add to my stash 



                                               My gorgeous wine box 




                                                And some Tim Holtz treats 






So as you can see we have had a fantastic time now and I can't wait to get crafting and use my new stash so many awesome stuff ! Thank you once again Robin for being an awesome partner I have really enjoyed playing along with you ! 
So now onto the hop you should of landed here from Tanja if not head back to Betty and then after me your next stop is Anita hop you enjoy the hop have a great day 
Hugs 
Kay xx








Betty Robertshttp://simplybettystamps.blogspot.com/
Carmen Shannon ( no blog ) ^ ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated