Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Anything goes at The Stamping Chef

   


Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is that time again at The Stamping Chef this week I am using Demented Beauty she is available here I just loved working with this image she is easy to color and lots of fun to put together.  So I hope I can give some inspiration and you will join in the fun ! 
                                   

                                          Front view



                                           Inside view



I have cut my card from a file from my silhouette called A2 Halloween Spider web Card 
also a silhouette file is the cross bones border through the centre and the tomb stone behind Demented Beauty 
For the corners on my purple background I have used Stampin Up's spider web corner punch. 
The little spiders I have used in the corners and front of the card are actually earrings I have cut the stems off you can pick them up on ebay cheap ! 
The flower and pin is from Petaloo and the skull from my stash 

My copic colors I have used for this image are:
Skin: E21,51,02,11
Hair : E51,35,25,29
Dress,Hat Legs: V20,22,25,28
Dress,Hat,Legs: N3,4,5,7
Eyes: E30,31,33 and C0
Eye Shadow: W5,3,2,0
Skull and Cross bones: W0,2,3
Lips: C0,2,3,5

So there you have her I thank you for stopping by and look forward to seeing you entry in this weeks challenge
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated