Followers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mid way reminder time at Left of Centre


Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is midway reminder time at Left Of Centre
challenges for our Cute v's Creepy challenge we have had some fantastic entries and we are looking forward to many more before this challenge is done. I have used the super cute Sugar Skull from our sponsor Meljen's Designs I just couldn't make this little image look creepy if I tried so I  went for cute what do you think ?  Links to all my ingredients can be found at the bottom of this post.


                                        Sugar Skull


                                       

I have cut out a circle card this time for something a little different the paper I have used is from my digital paper collection called What a Hoot !  The card is Bazzill Flowers from Petaloo ribbon is from Stampin Up and the die cut swirl is cut from my Silhouette cameo.
The copic colors I have used  are :
Skull:  B0000,000,00,01
Leaves: YG61,63,67
Flowers and nose : RV21,23,25,29
Skull eyes: Y11,02,06,08
Flower centres: Y17

Here are my Links !

What a Hoot paper collection : by Carina Gardner
Petaloo:Penny Lane Collection Soft pink and Antique gold 
Stampin Up : In color 2010/2013 Summer Starfruit

Thanks so much for visiting hope to see your creation in our Cute V's Creepy challenge ! 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated