Followers

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bleeding Hearts and Broken Dreams

Welcome back to Cards by Kay it is time for a new challenge at Simply Steampunk Challenges and this month it is Love of the gruesome kind we want you to think Red and Black, Bleeding Hearts, Broken hearts, bloody up your project but don't forget it needs to be Steampunk. The DT girls have created up a storm to inspire you and they have gone all out on this one I think all of us will agree we have had an awesome time plying with these images ! So check them all out I promise you won't be dissapointed ! So here we go with the next instalment of Abigail Larsen's Tragic Love tales available now from Simply Betty Stamps !

                              Hades and Persephone 2

                               

                                                            Inside View



So here's what I did :
For my base card I have used a file from my Silhouette Cameo called Hearts card
My Cardstock is Core'dinations basic black available here and Bazzill Maraschino 
Dies: Couture Creations Nested  Rectangles  and Die-Namics small flourish
Corner Punch is the Fluer De Lis by Karl punches
Flowers: are from Petaloo Botanicals Colletion
Stick on Pearls: Stampin Up !
and the small red tear drops are from my stash 
And the sentiment I have created on Microsoft Word .
The copic colors I have used are :
Skin: E21,51,02,11
Hair: E50,51,53,55 and N3,4,57,
Fox: E13,15,17,18
Cloak: B93,95,97,99
Dress: V20,22,25,28
Rock: C1,2,3,5,7
And Grass: YG61,63,67

Links to where I get my supplies are here 
Image : SBS 
Dies: Couture Creations  the small flourish I picked up on Ebay !
Flowers: Petaloo
Pearls: Stampin Up !   
So there you have it I hope you have enjoyed your stay with me today and thank you for stopping by see you soon
                                                             Hugs 
                                                             Kay xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated